Everyone woman is different—we look different, live in different places and have completely different tastes. There are, however, certain things that unite us. One of the things, I’ve noticed, is how women share common cosmetic issues. As a female plastic surgeon
, I can tell you firsthand that any appearance issue you’re facing, thousands of other women have been in your shoes.To illustrate this, here is our list of the top 5 cosmetic concerns
among female patients:
- My breasts are too small. Countless women feel that their breasts are too small. Perhaps that’s why breast augmentation continues to be the number-one cosmetic surgery in the US. Breast Augmentation is a procedure where saline or silicone implants are used to increase the size and fullness of the bustline. Many women are amazed with their new-found confidence following this procedure.
- My wrinkles make me look old. Let’s face it, none of us want to look older. And, wrinkles are often a telltale sign of age. Thankfully, treatments like BOTOX® can often be a welcome solution. BOTOX is essentially a muscle relaxer that works to prevent wrinkles. Though not a permanent solution, BOTOX results can often last up to several months.
- I can’t get rid of stubborn fat. For some women, diet and exercise may be enough. For others, that’s simply not the case. Liposuction is a procedure used to permanently eliminate unsightly exercise-resistant fat from the body. The most common liposuction sites are the thighs, abdomen, and hips among others.
- My eyes look tired. This is absolutely one of the most common concerns among older patients. Thankfully, one of the best ways to “wake up” your appearance is with an Eyelid Lift. During the procedure, also called blepharoplasty, we remove excess fat, skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids. Often, the result is a fresher, more youthful appearance.
- My lips are too thin. Like it or not, we associate full lips with health and beauty. Many women, however, are simply unhappy with their thin, flat lips. Thankfully, modern cosmetic surgery offers Lip Augmentation—both surgical and non-surgical. One of the most popular fillers for lip augmentation today is Restylane®, which can plump the lips temporarily. For a more permanent solution, other women choose implants. There are different implant types available, the most permanent of which would be a synthetic implant.
Long Island Plastic Surgery Consultation
To address your cosmetic concerns, we encourage you to contact us
today. Our Long Island Plastic Surgery Offices
are located in Huntington Station, proudly serving the surrounding area. Book a consultation at (631) 424-6707. We look forward to meeting you.