With warm weather on its way, you are likely anxious to share the results of your recent abdominoplasty with the world by baring your bikini body. If you only recently went under the knife, there is a recovery process you must endure first. Following the basic recovery guidelines will get you through recovery faster and render better results so you can hit the beach with confidence.
Recovering from an Abdominoplasty
It is important that you familiarize yourself with the recovery
process you will experience after your abdominoplasty. This understanding will help you make smart choices that will benefit and not hinder your recovery.
- You will have to limit physical activity for up to 6 weeks
- For the first few days following surgery, bed rest may be recommended
- There are a number of things that you should have on hand for the sake of comfort. Ice packs, loose clothing that’s easy to put on, a handheld shower head, and possibly a shower chair will all help your recovery.
- You will need to clean and bandage your incision sites every day or two
- Since you will have more limited mobility for a period of time, ensure you have someone available to help you care for children and pets
Booking Your Abdominoplasty
With a better understanding of the recovery involved with an abdominoplasty
, you may feel ready to go under the knife and get the bikini body you have been dreaming about. Contact us
today to learn more about this popular procedure.