Even the safest medical procedures are not right for everyone. That is true with the popular injectable, Botox. It is important to ensure that you learn about your eligibility before choosing to proceed with this cosmetic procedure.
Is Botox Right for Everyone?
There are some individuals that should avoid using the Botox injectable
. They include:
- Women who are pregnant or breast feeding
- Individuals with severe asthma
- Individuals with a history of heart problems
- Individuals with skin conditions
- Individuals with neuromuscular diseases
In some circumstances, individuals with the above conditions may still be eligible to have Botox. However, it is essential that they discuss their health history with their doctor first before proceeding.
If Botox is Right for You
If you would like to determine if Botox is the right choice for you, please contact us
today. We can help you learn more about your eligibility to have this cosmetic procedure.