As a plastic surgeon on Long Island, I can tell you firsthand that Mommy Makeovers are quickly becoming one of the most popular procedures among women. It’s also a procedure surrounded by a lot of questions! Want to find out what Mommy Makeovers are really all about?
Here is our list of the Top 5 Patient Questions About Mommy Makeovers:
- What is a Mommy Makeover? A Mommy Makeover is a procedure or a series of procedures that work to help restore a woman’s pre-baby figure. Essentially, we’re trying to bring women a bit closer to how they looked before starting a family.
- What does a Mommy Makeover correct? Following pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, a woman’s body can change in some unanticipated ways. This can include midsection flabbiness, loose abdominal skin, sagging breasts, or breasts that appear swollen and large. A Mommy Makeover works to correct these issues.
- What procedures are involved with a Mommy Makeover? A Mommy Makeover is not one-size-fits all. Instead, it’s a custom-tailored treatment plan that accounts for each patient’s medical needs and cosmetic goals. Together, we can determine the best course of treatment for you. This can include a tummy tuck, breast reduction, breast augmentation and/or liposuction.
- Are patients usually satisfied with their results? Yes. According to RealSelf®, a popular plastic surgery community site, Mommy Makeovers earned an impressive 98% Worth It rating, based on user reviews.
- How can I find out if this procedure is right for me? The best way to find out if you’re a candidate for a Mommy Makeover procedure is to schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon. He or she can explain the procedure in detail and answer any additional questions you may have.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon
Think a Mommy Makeover might be right for you? Contact us today and schedule a consultation. Our plastic surgery offices are located in Huntington Station, and you can reach us directly at (631) 424-6707. We look forward to hearing from you.