Benefits of Parisian Peel® Microdermabrasion
- Posted on: Nov 26 2014
As people age, their skin does too. Skin develops fine lines and wrinkles, along with age spots and blemishes. Parisian Peel®, a type of microdermabrasion, can reverse some of the signs of aging and leave skin looking youthful and feeling soft and smooth.
Choosing a cosmetic procedure for skin treatment not only leaves skin looking and feeling great, it has a huge range of benefits that can improve the overall health and well-being of the skin. The following are just some of those benefits.
- Microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells from the face and neck. This not only refreshes skin, but also stimulates production of new cells.
- The skin treatment also encourages the production of collagen, which plumps the skin, helps keep it tight and firm, and improves elasticity.
- A Parisian Peel improves age spots and fine lines around the neck, lips, and eyes. It also can remove blackheads and whiteheads, resulting in a clear, smooth complexion.
- Microdermabrasion can reduce the look of old acne scars, creating smooth, soft skin on the cheeks and brow.
- For people who suffer from excess oil production, a Parisian Peel reduces it, creating skin that looks less oily.
- The skin treatment works to eliminate past sun damage that has occurred and reduce both the brown spots that it can create and the scarring that has occurred.
- Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-surgical cosmetic procedure with minimal risks and side effects.
- On average, the skin treatment takes only 15 to 30 minutes to complete and requires no downtime.
- It is safe for all skin types and colors and can improve the look and feel of anyone’s skin.
Interested in Microdermabrasion? Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Rhee.
If you are interested in receiving a Parisian Peel or any other skin treatment, contact Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee, a plastic surgeon on Long Island at 631-424-6707. Schedule your consultation today.