As people age, their skin does too. Skin develops fine lines and wrinkles, along with age spots and blemishes. Parisian Peel®, a type of microdermabrasion, can reverse some of the signs of aging and leave skin looking youthful and feeling soft and smooth.
- Microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells from the face and neck. This not only refreshes skin, but also stimulates production of new cells.
- The skin treatment also encourages the production of collagen, which plumps the skin, helps keep it tight and firm, and improves elasticity.
- A Parisian Peel improves age spots and fine lines around the neck, lips, and eyes. It also can remove blackheads and whiteheads, resulting in a clear, smooth complexion.
- Microdermabrasion can reduce the look of old acne scars, creating smooth, soft skin on the cheeks and brow.
- For people who suffer from excess oil production, a Parisian Peel reduces it, creating skin that looks less oily.
- The skin treatment works to eliminate past sun damage that has occurred and reduce both the brown spots that it can create and the scarring that has occurred.
- Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-surgical cosmetic procedure with minimal risks and side effects.
- On average, the skin treatment takes only 15 to 30 minutes to complete and requires no downtime.
- It is safe for all skin types and colors and can improve the look and feel of anyone’s skin.