Incision-Free Cosmetic Enhancements
- Posted on: Mar 13 2015
When it comes to cosmetic procedures, patients don’t always have to go under the knife to improve their appearance. Thanks to advances in technology and formulation, there are many non-invasive treatments and procedures that improve the look and feel of skin and address a variety of other beauty concerns. These enhancements are also perfect for plastic surgery patients who with to maintain or refresh their results.
- Laser hair removal: This is an effective and relatively painless method to achieving long-term, and in some cases, permanent hair reduction. The CoolGlide laser can reduce hair growth in men and women of all hair and skin types.
- Microdermabrasion: The Parisian Peel is gentle yet effective form of microderabrasion that buffs away the rough outer layers of the skin to reveal fresh, youthful-looking skin. A series of five to 10 treatments is usually required to obtain optimal results.
- Fillers and injectables: Fillers are often used to restore volume in aging skin. Fillers are also used in conjunction with other treatments to heal acne scars. Injectables are commonly used to mask fine lines and augment lips.
- Latisse®: Latisse is a treatment designed to increase the length and volume of the eyelashes.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: These injections can help to temporarily prevent fine lines and creases due to aging by inhibiting the movement of underlying muscles. The effects of treatments typically last two to four months and then must be repeated for continuous results.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Different types of laser skin resurfacing treatments are available to reduce the appearance of rosacea, acne scars, deep wrinkles, cellulite, and more.
All of these treatments help to keep your skin looking youthful and healthy by rejuvenating the skin’s surface. They are also effective in healing acne scars and other types of skin scars, reducing inflammation and the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
Interested In Learning More About Non-Invasive Cosmetic Treatments? Contact Dr. Rhee
For more information about any of the skin treatments and procedures we offer, contact Dr. Rhee today. We are located in Huntington Station and can be reached directly at 631.424.6707. We look forward to hearing from you soon.