We are getting excited to launch the Long Island Mommy Makeover Center in Huntington, NY! A first of its kind, the Long Island Mommy Makeover Center combines specific body contouring procedures that target common trouble areas for both new and experienced moms.
Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon located in Huntington, Long Island NY that specializes in mommy makeover surgery procedures. Dr. Rhee works with each individual patient to fit the combined surgeries into your schedule and most importantly – your budget. A Mommy Makeover is a simple step that can help you and your family feel so much more confident about each exciting and challenging day!
Each Mommy Makeover procedure is specifically designed for your unique needs! Dr. Rhee can help you enhance the appearance of your breasts, re-contour your body and restore your pre-pregnancy figure, and even rejuvenate signs of age and fatigue that appear along the face.
There are a few cosmetic procedures that can help you renew areas of the body which are directly affected by pregnancy and years of raising children. These include:
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): The abdominal muscles are stretched and pulled apart during pregnancy, especially when it comes to multiple pregnancies. Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) surgery helps pull the abdominal muscles for a tighter, flatter and smoother appearance to the mid stomach area. Learn More About Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty).
- Liposuction: Dr. Rhee performs liposuction on patients to help reduce stubborn fat pockets and to re-contour your body after pregnancy. There are several different methods surgeons use when performing liposuction, including ultrasound-assisted lipectomy (UAL) and suction-assisted lipectomy (SAL). Learn More About Mommy Makeover – Body Surgery.
- Breast Lift: “Sagging” breasts is very common after pregnancy or breastfeeding. This can be improved with a breast lift (mastopexy) surgery. Dr. Rhee eliminates excess skin in the breasts and tightens the remainder for a more firm, youthful and perkier breasts. Many moms prefer to combine a breast lift surgery with breast augmentation (implants) for additional volume. Learn More About Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery.
- Breast Augmentation (Implants): Breast augmentation helps women increase the volume and fullness of their breasts. As part of the Mommy Makeover consultation and experience, Dr. Rhee will help you determine the right size, shape, and type of breast implants that are best for your goals! Learn More About Breast Augmentation (Implants).
- Cosmetic Facial Fillers & Injections: New mothers typically experience signs of age, stress, and fatigue in the face once they begin raising their child/children. Facial fillers and injections can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, while others can help augment the lips and cheek regions for a more youthful, stress-free appearance. Dr. Rhee provides new and existing mommies with Botox, Juvederm, Dysport, Restylane treatments. Learn More About Facial Fillers & Injections.
The Benefits of a Mommy Makeover Include:
- Eliminate the extra skin in the breasts that may cause a sagging or drooping appearance
- Reducing areas of stubborn excess fat that have are difficult to remove with diet and exercise.
- Smoothing and tightening the abdominal muscles and midsection for a flatter, more fit-looking stomach region
- Reducing the signs of age, stress, and fatigue in the face for a more youthful, refreshed appearance
A Mommy Makeover is a simple step that can help you and your family feel so much more confident about each exciting and challenging day. If you are interested in learning more about our Mommy Makeover surgery options, please call today – (631) 424-6707 for a consultation or visit the Long Island Mommy Makeover Center.