The Holidays Are Rapidly Approaching: Schedule Your Mommy Makeover Consultation Today!
- Posted on: Sep 26 2014
Before you know it, the holiday season will be upon us. Now’s the time to schedule a consultation for your wife and give her the gift of confidence this holiday season! There’s no better way to say, “I love and appreciate you,” than with a Mommy Makeover. This wholly customizable procedure can address post-pregnancy body issues such as drooping breasts and stubborn tummy fat that won’t go away, no matter how much dieting and exercising your wife does. Depending on your wife’s surgical goals, she may be interested in a breast reduction, breast lift, breast augmentation, and a full or partial tummy tuck or liposuction. Some of these procedures can be combined to reduce anesthesia risks, as well as the duration of time spent recovering. Procedures scheduled now will have your wife fully recuperated and radiant by this holiday season!
Here’s a few facts about the Mommy Makeover procedure every husband should know:
- Each part of the body is evaluated individually. Mommy can pick and choose what she wants!
- There’s no better time than the present. As long as you and your wife have resigned from having more children, now is the perfect time to undergo a Mommy Makeover.
- Your wife will still be able to conceive after a Mommy Makeover, however, it may reverse surgical results requiring a second operation later on.
- If your wife is in overall good health and within 10% of her ideal healthy weight, then she is a great candidate for a Mommy Makeover.
- Scars are minimized through the skill and expertise of a board-certified plastic surgeon who places incisions in the natural contours of the body.
- Patients who undergo only the breast segment of a Mommy Makeover will not be required to wear compression garments, however a surgical bra must be worn as per doctor’s recovery instructions.
- Patients who undergo the body contouring segment of the Mommy Makeover will be required to wear compression garments to assist the body in the healing process.
A Mommy Makeover truly is the best way to show your wife how deeply appreciated and loved she is before this holiday season. Help your wife celebrate her beauty!
Mommy Makeover on Long Island
Are you interested in learning more about Mommy Makeover Tummy Tuck or Liposuction procedures? Contact Dr. Rhee today! We are located in Huntington Station, Long Island, New York, and can be reached directly at 631.424.6707. We look forward to hearing from you soon!