We’ve all heard of the most popular cosmetic procedures—nose surgery, Botox, breast augmentation. But, did you know that there are actually a host of cosmetic procedures available to you? We can truly address almost any cosmetic concern! So, in an attempt to show you just how comprehensive the field of plastic surgery is, here are some cosmetic procedures you may not have heard of.
Top 5 Lesser-Known Cosmetic Procedures:
- Earlobe surgery: We hardly ever think that our earlobes could be aging us, so you may not have heard about earlobe surgery. However, according to a recent report from The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery earlobe surgery may make you look years younger. Ear Surgery (otoplasty) is a procedure used to correct or enhance the appearance of the ear.
- Dysport: We’re always hearing so much about Botox, it’s easy to forget that there’s another Botulinum Toxin Type A treatment on the market. Dysport is an FDA-approved injection used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles in the forehead.
- Necklift: By now, we all know about facelifts, but have you ever heard of a necklift? Necklift Surgery is very similar to a facelift, except it’s restricted only to the neck area. Often, patients’ trouble spots are primarily around the neck, and a Necklift procedure is enough to take years off their appearance.
- Mini tummy tuck: It’s a common misconception that all tummy tuck procedures have to be lengthy and invasive. Did you know we perform a less-invasive procedure called a Mini Tummy Tuck or “partial abdominoplasty?” A mini tummy tuck is similar to the regular tummy tuck procedure, except it involves a shorter incision and the skin is only lifted to the navel.
- Mommy makeover: A mommy makeover isn’t a one-size-fits-all procedure. Rather, it’s a treatment plan that attempts to restore a pre-baby body. There are many Mommy Makeover Breast Procedures and body procedures available to you, and together we can find the best course of treatment.
Schedule a Plastic Surgery Consultation
To learn more about these or any of the services offered at out Long Island Plastic Surgery Clinic, contact us today. Call our Huntington Station plastic surgery offices at (631) 424-6707. We look forward to hearing from you.