While many patients seek a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance, not everyone has the time for invasive surgical procedures that require a great deal of recovery time. For these patients, we offer several noninvasive or minimally invasive procedures. Keep reading to explore some of our most popular non-surgical procedures and find out which is right for you.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – A very popular treatment that has become a household name, BOTOX® Cosmetic is an injectable treatment that works to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines. One of the most attractive aspects of BOTOX is that there is no downtime, and results can last up to six months.
- Dysport® – Much like BOTOX, Dysport helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the face. Dysport is injected directly into the site of wrinkles to prevent the underlying muscles from contracting or expanding.
- JUVEDERM® – An injectable gel that can gently reverse the signs of aging in the face, including stubborn fine lines, crow’s feet, thinning lips and loosening skin. It’s used primarily to add “plump” to the lips while also restoring a youthful appearance to the face.
- Restylane® – An FDA-approved treatment designed to match your skin, smooth the appearance of wrinkles, sculpt lips and reshape facial contours. Restylane adds shape and volume to any areas that may be showing signs of aging in the face.
- Microdermabrasion – One of the quickest non-invasive procedures we offer, Parisian Peel Microdermabrasion is a very gentle skin procedure that treats superficial blemishes caused by aging or excessive sun exposure.
Interested in Improving Your Look? Contact Dr. Rhee.
For more information about the treatments we offer, contact Dr. Rhee today. We are located in Huntington Station and can be reached directly at (631) 424-6707. We look forward to hearing from you soon.