Technological advancements have made a big impact on cosmetic treatments, ensuring that patients receive the best results with non-invasive procedures and no downtime. Read on to learn more about some of the most cutting-edge laser procedures performed in our office.
Types Of Laser Procedures
- Laser hair removal: One of the most popular of all laser procedures, laser hair removal effectively and permanently reduces unwanted hair. The CoolGlide laser expertly removes hair in both men and women of all skin types, on many areas of the body and face including chin, back, legs and underarms. This treatment requires minimal discomfort. Several sessions are typically required to see a noticeable and long-lasting reduction in hair.
- Photorejuvenation: This non-invasive treatment is similar to a powerful facial, providing complete facial rejuvenation to keep skin looking young and fresh. Using the power of light, this treatment reduces skin redness, age spots and other signs of sun damage, as well as small veins.
- Titan™: Another type of light treatment, the Titan uses a heating process targeted deep within the skin to tighten and reverse common signs of aging. The energy emitted by the Titan stimulates the natural production of collagen over time for a natural, younger-looking appearance. This procedure can be used to treat skin on the neck, face, abdomen, thighs and arms.
- Laser-assisted liposuction: Though liposuction has been around for decades, recent laser technology has helped it to become less invasive and more precise. The laser imaging guides the surgeon, ensuring the best possible result.
- Laser Genesis: Laser Genesis renews and refreshes skin by treating signs of aging and refining skin texture. This treatment addresses a number of skin concerns, including sun damage, enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
Interested In Learning More About Laser Procedures? Contact Dr. Charlotte Rhee
For more information about any of the skin treatments and procedures we offer, contact Dr. Rhee today. We are located in Huntington Station and can be reached directly at (631) 424-6707. We look forward to hearing from you soon.