Your body is your temple. But what if your temple has imperfections due to aging, pregnancy, or weight loss? Everyone should feel confident in their own skin, which is why Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee is pleased to provide the mommy makeover procedure. With the mommy makeover, women can address many areas of the body that do not help them achieve their desired look.
What surgeries are included in a mommy makeover?
The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures that can help women restore their youthful body after dramatic changes have occurred. Motherhood can take a physical toll on many areas of the body, which is why the mommy makeover combines a wide range of services with just one surgery. The mommy makeover may include several of the following services:
- Liposuction – various areas of the body may be susceptible to pockets of fat that are difficult to address with diet and exercise alone. Liposuction removes fat from areas of the body such as the upper arms, the tummy, the planks, and the thighs for improved body contours. This is not considered a weight loss procedure.
- Tummy tuck – much of a woman’s weight gained during pregnancy and adult life tends to accumulate in the abdominal region. Many women complain of a sagging stomach or excess fat in this area. A tummy tuck addresses both fat cells and excess skin to reveal a flatter tummy with tightened, firm skin.
- Breast lift – the weight of large breasts can cause them to sag. Additionally, women who have breastfed and experienced larger breasts may later notice less firmness and looseness in the area. With a breast lift, the breasts can be lifted higher for a more youthful look and reshaped for volume and appearance.
- Breast reduction – women with extremely large breasts may deal with problems such as pain in the neck and back area and the inability to perform sports or other activities due to their breast size. With a breast reduction, the breasts are reduced in size and the nipples may be repositioned for the best finished result!
- Breast augmentation – many women who are undergoing the mommy makeover may also want to improve their breast size. During breast augmentation, implants are placed to give fuller, larger breasts for women who may have genetically had smaller breasts.
Discuss your mommy makeover with Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee
Call our board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgery provider today to schedule a consultation visit and discuss your cosmetic needs. Call (631) 424-6707 and visit us at 257 East Jericho Turnpike in Huntington Station, NY.