Why Do Women Have Breast Reductions?
- Posted on: May 18 2011
Some women contemplating a breast reduction may question their reasoning as they make their decision. It can be helpful for them to understand exactly why other women choose to go under the knife. For many women, recognizing that they are not alone can give them the confidence that they need to take the next step.
Reasons to Consider a Breast Reduction
- Some women experience headaches, backaches and neck aches due to the weight of their breasts
- There are many women that find that their clothes do not fit right due to the size of their breasts
- Some women find that each of their breasts differ in size, but do not want to increase the size of them
- After loosing substantial weight, there are women that feel their breasts make them appear heavier
- There are women that are unhappy with the size of their breasts after they have a baby as hormones and/or nursing can lead to changes