Cosmetic plastic surgery is more than just traditional breast augmentation with the placement of implants. There are many decisions women can make about their breasts over the course of their lifetime. This includes the option of breast reduction surgery. Women who have naturally large, pendulous breasts may find it difficult to enjoy their favorite activities, or may be embarrassed at the unwanted attention they receive from others. They may also deal with pain and discomfort from the neck and shoulder to the back. Others find it difficult to find clothes that fit their bodies properly due to their unusual body contours. Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee of Huntington Station, NY is here to educate women on the breast reduction surgery and its many benefits.
Things to consider when thinking about breast reduction surgery:
- Reducing breast size can help improve your body image and make you feel more comfortable with your appearance
- If you are having problems with neck, shoulder, or back pain, breast reduction surgery may help to alleviate these symptoms
- You may find that reducing your breast size makes it easier to exercise and participate in physical activities without being inhibited or feeling self-conscious
- Breast reduction surgery can also improve your ability to breathe and sleep comfortably
- Many women report a feeling of greater sense of femininity after having breast reduction surgery
- If you are considering breast reduction surgery, be sure to consult with a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon such as Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee
- Breast reduction surgery is a major procedure, so be sure to weigh the risks and benefits before making a final decision
- Breast reduction surgery is not for everyone, so be sure to talk to Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee of Huntington Station, NY if you are considering this procedure
How do I learn more?
Breast reduction surgery is a great way for women to feel more confident in their appearance when large breasts cause unwanted attention and discomfort. If you are thinking about undergoing breast reduction surgery, connect with Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee for an evaluation to determine if you are a good candidate. Her office is located at 257 East Jericho Turnpike and can be reached by calling the front office team at (631) 424-6707. Scheduling a consultation appointment is the first step in the right direction for improved self-confidence!