Cutera Laser Systems is the leading provider of laser and other light-based aesthetic systems in the aesthetic market. Maximum flexibility and the ability to upgrade are essential in today's fast-paced, aesthetic world. The Cutera Xeo Laser provides the most versatile laser and light technologies available today. Whether you are interested in skin tightening, skin rejuvenation, hair removal, vascular therapies, or all of the above, the Xeo can accommodate your specific needs.
The Cutera Xeo Laser is a long-pulsed laser with different attachment heads and settings that can be adjusted depending upon the condition, such as skin and hair color, texture, and the depth of penetration required. The laser heat treats the appropriate layer of skin depth, leaving the layers on top cool and undamaged.
One of the attachment heads, called the Titan, works to tone, lift, and tighten loose or excess skin on the abdomen, face, neck, arms, or legs. It also stimulates production of collagen fibers that make up the skin's support mechanism. The result is younger and tighter looking skin.
Other features of the Cutera Laser System include:
- LimeLight™ (Photorejuvenation) - The LimeLight facial is a non-invasive approach to skin rejuvenation.Cutera's LimeLight treats skin redness, tiny veins, brown spots and sun damage.
- ProWave™ - The ProWave hair removal system is an advanced method of permanently reducing unwanted facial and body hair safely and effectively.
- Laser Genesis - Laser Genesis will help you achieve a youthful appearance by treating premature signs of aging, sun damage, excessive redness, large pores, uneven texture, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Titan™ - Titan uses light energy to heat the dermis deep beneath the skin's surface to tighten the skin. Titan is ideal for your face, abdomen, legs, and more, without surgery, recovery time, or injections.
- Laser Hair Removal - The CoolGlide laser offers permanent hair reduction and can treat men and women of all skin types safely and effectively.
If you are interested in learning more about the Cutera Laser, call (631) 424-6707 today to schedule an appointment.
2 thoughts on “Cutera Laser”
Pingback: Enjoy Laser Scar Treatment With Dr. Charlotte Ann Rhee - Dr. Rhee Plastic Surgery
Pingback: What Can Laser Treatments Do For You? - Dr. Rhee Plastic Surgery
Comments are closed.