With 2015 less than a week away, it’s time to think about setting a few New Year’s Resolutions. Unlike dieting or joining a gym, plastic and cosmetic procedures can help you achieve your ideal look, without breaking promises to yourself or throwing away your hard earned cash. However, the ideal plastic surgery candidate is within the limitations of a health weight, and have a body mass index (BMI) less than 30. To follow are five New Year’s Resolutions to help you achieve your cosmetic goals.
In 2015, Make Confidence Your New Year’s Resolution
- Try out injectables. You’d be surprised at how many people actually get BOTOX® Cosmetic injections. In fact, BOTOX results can be so natural-looking you can’t even notice that the person has had “work done.” BOTOX has relatively no downtime, and last for many months. BOTOX can be that little boost you need to look and feel your best in 2015. If BOTOX isn’t right for you, dermal fillers like JUVÉDERM® XC can help restore fat in the face to give you a plump and youthful look. Juvederm can enhance the cheeks and lips, and smooth out skin in many problem areas of the face.
- Try a PhotoFacial. Photorejuvenation procedures are a non-invasive approach to restoring your look with the help of laser therapy. Photorejuvenation can reduce redness, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and tiny veins.
- Get laser hair removal before the summer. The winter months are the best time to undergo laser treatments, especially laser hair removal. Have your skin hair-free before bikini season to look your best on the beach. Laser hair removal is relatively painless, and requires a series of treatment for thicker, darker and more stubborn hair.
- Like many women, you’ve probably considered breast augmentation at various points throughout your life. Take the plunge in 2015, and schedule a consultation to see what type of breast implants are best for your body shape, and to learn more about the recovery time. Breast augmentation surgery can boost your confidence, enhance your appearance and even make clothes fit better.
- Consider a Mommy Makeover in 2015 to turn back the hands of time on your feminine silhouette. A Mommy Makeover is an entirely customized procedure that targets the abdominal and breast areas. Women who have decided they do not plan on having more children are perfect candidates for this combination procedure that will enhance the look of their breasts either by breast lift or breast augmentation (or both) and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) or liposuction (or both).
Ready for a New You in 2015? Contact Dr. Rhee.
For more information on the procedures we offer, contact Dr. Rhee. We are located in Huntington Station and can be reached directly at 631.424.6707. We look forward to hearing from you soon.